At the selection event you will be asked to do a short company presentation.
This will be followed by a question and answer session facilitated by High Growth.
This guide will help you through what should be covered in the company presentation. The aim of this presentation is to give the candidates an insight into the company, the position available and the culture of the business.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us on 0844 800 8365
• The presentation should last no longer than 15 minutes.
• The more informal the presentation the better! And certainly not too many slides!
• The presentation should cover the company, the culture, the job and the opportunity
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- Brief history of company.
- Number of employees.
- What service/product you provide and information about relevant markets/sectors.
- The Business Plan.
- THE CULTURE
- The company culture.
- Values and Beliefs.
- Why it’s a good place to be…..
- THE JOB
- Job specification and ideal personal characteristics.
- Company structure.
- Who the position reports to.
- Number of employees the job holder will be managing (if applicable).
- THE OPPORTUNITY
- Bonus/ OTE (if applicable)
- Career prospects.
- Promotion opportunities.
Remember less is more!
Please DO NOT try to fit everything into this presentation, the most value for candidates will
come from the question and answer session!